Featured in the Wall Street Journal as one of "The Best Apps for Learning to Play Music" and as the Apple App of the Week, Songsterr gives you instant access to 500,000+ high quality guitar, bass and drum tabs & chords.
Songsterr Tabs & Chords is a subscription based app. Free version allows you to check out all the features using 15 second previews of songs. To get unlimited access to all the songs, sign up for a .99 per month subscription.
If you are subscribed to paid plan on songsterr.com website, sign in from within the app to get the subscription free of charge.
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of 500,000+ accurate tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Half Speed. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline. Cache size can be controlled via Settings app.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare for playing after tapping Play.
• Chromatic Tuner. Tune your guitar via mic or adaptors like iRig.
• Background Audio Support. Play along using e.g. iRig and Amplitube (make sure that "Background Audio" option is enabled in Amplitube)
• Instrument Filter. Filter out songs that don't have tab for your instrument.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• Tags. Browse tabs by popular tags (Rock, Metal, Blues, Jazz, etc).
• Universal. iPad and iPhone. One app, two platforms, one subscription.
Your Songsterr subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/privacy and http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/terms for more information.
What's New in Version 2.26
This is a bugfix release.
Something special is coming soon. Stay tuned!
One of the few apps I've transferred to three different devices and recommended to many friends and strangers alike . Basically anyone interested in learning guitar . Added bonus is that all parts are tabbed whether piano or bass or multiple guitar parts . Even recommended to a few drummers as well as the drums also are tabbed with an easy to understand glossary of symbols . Yes definitely worth it and recommend it highly . I've even tried to stump the search engine by requesting odd or rare songs or compositions and film scores , but was amazed each time by its ability to find it . Granted not every song in every bands index may be available but all and all you'll be satisfied .
Simple interface, awesome features, and all around fun to use
Really, I don't buy apps, but this one intrigued me. The ability to learn in 1/2 speed mode or to isolate certain sections you want/need to work on is worth the price alone. Would love to see a 3/4 speed option, just for progression sake. The song selection has suited me fine so far.
Solid app; just drop the a month and realize it's well paid for in fun and ease of learning.
Most fun you can have with your pants on
Speed up the learning process and learn what you want to play!
Being able to read the rhythm notation along with the tabs makes all the difference for me. They don't have enough classic tunes from lesser known bands, but they do have most of the big radio hits. And to be fair, those old songs are tough to find anywhere.
Best money I have spent on learning guitar. Well worth the money.
Customers Also Bought